Aircraft Hangar Space for NJ and Beyond
If you are a part 135 operator or responsible for corporate flight operations, consider relocating your base of operations to Monmouth Executive Airport.
Aircraft hangars for Jets and Piston Airplanes are available now. But that tells only part of the new story we are writing here at Monmouth Jet Center at Monmouth Executive Airport.
Under new ownership and management since December of 2013, Monmouth Executive Airport has become serious about building a world class Jet Center. If you manage aircraft and are looking for a home in the Northeast, consider the following:
- Aircraft hangars and office space rentals are available now at competitive rates to other NY area private airports.
- We have massive potential in our underdeveloped airport land. Those with vision to base operations here now will reap the benefits of modernization at lower cost, through attractive construction and leasing deals. Get in on the ground floor of our expansion.
- Fuel costs at Monmouth are competitive with, or lower than other regional Jet Centers like Teterboro, or Morristown Airports. Both Jet-A and AVGas are available.
- Our 7300 foot runway is longer than any at LaGuardia International. In fact it’s the longest private runway in the country making landings during inclement weather safer and less stressful for your passengers.
- Our airport is now open around the clock. Landing lights are always on, and fuel and de-icing are always available 24/7.
- Jet servicing and maintenance services are available right on the airport.
- We are an alternative to Teterboro and Morristown for NY City access when you consider the time you often spend waiting to take off and land from those overcrowded locations. Limo service puts you in downtown Manhattan in an hour and 15 by car or 20 minutes by helicopter.
- Monmouth airport’s central location is a charter hub for points up and down New Jersey, especially the Jersey Shore.
Aircraft Hangars in NJ, Serving the Tri-State Area
The opportunity for flight operators is to base their operations at Monmouth where we currently have immediate hangar availability. While most of the aircraft hangar space in overcrowded airports like Teterboro and Morristown can take many months to open up, aircraft hangars are available at Monmouth Executive, NOW. These hangars are offered at competitive rates with competitively priced fuel and all other FBO amenities that rival most other NY area airports. Our pre-built hangar space includes common use and T-hangars all with attached office space. Or you can build out your own space in existing buildings or even build your own custom hangar on land that is readily available to house your corporate flight operations for years to come.
Monmouth Executive Airport Modernization Program
Under new ownership since December 2013, Monmouth Airport has seen renewed focus on jet operations all across the airport while still retaining services for the prop planes, helicopters, and their pilots that are the lifeblood of our history.
Monmouth converted to 24/7 operations, has upgraded the FBO and its service offering generally, while improving access to hangar space throughout the airport. Monmouth has improved safety at the airport as well by limiting the kinds of flight operations that are allowed at the airport, and moving non-aviation related enterprises off the airport.
Monmouth expects continued improvements including:
- Continued upgrades and expansion to the FBO including future EXPO center for business clients.
- Construction of New aircraft Hangars including both common use and T-hangars.
- Aviation security gates to keep non-essential traffic off the field.
- Improved LED based Airport lighting and rotating beacon now on from dusk until dawn.
- Fuel purchase incentive programs.
Most of all Monmouth Airport has a vast amount of land to build your ideal NJ hanger space or flight offices. Our team will go the extra mile to accommodate all of your airport needs.
Consider a future at Monmouth Executive Airport. Call our team now at (732) 751-0044