Exciting Upgrades for USA Airports!
The USA may be a leader when it comes to commercial and international air travel, both private and on commercial airliners, but our airports have long since lagged behind. In 2017, consumer-aviation website Skytrax ranked Singapore Changi International Airport as the best in the world for the 5th time running. The top-ranking USA airport, Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport, didn’t even make the top 10. Or the top 20. It came in ranked 26th behind Canadian, European and Asian airports. Although funding has come through for upgrades to big commercial travel hubs in the USA, including JFK International, there are some airports that are really taking the lead in the race to provide a more luxurious, efficient and client-first travel experience. Here’s how:
- More luxurious airport lounges: One of the best features of private jet travel is that your aircraft waits for you – not the other way around. However, on those rare occasions when a client may have to wait, luxury airport lounges make it a pleasure to do so. These spaces have transformed over the years to offer everything from fine dining and spa treatments to stylists and personal assistants. There are even hotel-like rooms where you can rest and relax.
- Airport transit made easy: From limousine and high-end car rental options to flying into the city by helicopter, airports are stepping up their services to ensure that you have a seamless experience from the moment you leave your front door to when you arrive at your final destination.
- Custom hangar space: Hangar space is at a premium, but private airports are focusing on opening up their land to offer solutions that keep jets in perfect condition through inclement weather and allow a more efficient and professional service to charter clients. In addition to shared hangar space, charter companies can design their own custom hangar space to be built on-site to perfectly suit their – and their clients’ – needs. This is accompanied by expert on-site aircraft maintenance services and refueling programs, all of which help provide private flyers with an exceptional travel experience.
Monmouth Executive Airport – World-Class Hangar Space and FBO Services
Monmouth Airport in New Jersey has the longest private runway in the country at over 7300 feet and luxurious amenities, allowing us to handle almost any class of non-commercial jet with ease. Additional services include:
- On-site jet and aircraft maintenance and repair services.
- 24-hour fuel availability, including AVgas and Jet-A fuel at highly competitive rates.
- 24-hour LED-based airport lighting and rotating beacon.
- 24- hour lavatory servicing, de-icing services and GPU (Ground Power Units).
- Airplane hangar space available immediately at affordable rates for helicopters, prop planes and multi-engine Gulfstream jets. We offer hangar space in NJ for rent or for sale, custom hangar space and attached office space if needed.
For more information about Monmouth Executive Airport in New Jersey, please contact us or visit our website today at http://monmouthjetcenter.com/