NJ Flight School at Monmouth Executive Airport
KBLM is home to the Eagles View Flight School which began flight lessons in March 1993. Since then they have grown from flight training on 2 Cessna 152’s to a total of 10 aircraft. Over the last 20 years, Eagles View Flight School has logged over 68 thousand flight instruction and rental hours. Their planes have flown up and down the east coast and from New Jersey to California.
Eagles View has provided flight instruction for students ranging in age from 8 to 78 and every age in between. Whether your ambition is to become a professional pilot, or you just want to soar with the Eagles, the experienced team at Eagles View can start you on your way.
We have our own FAA Certified A&P/IA on premises.
Flight Lessons For Private Pilot Certification
To be eligible for a private pilot certificate the person must be at least 17 years of age, be able to read and write and understand the English language. Note that you can actually begin flight lessons much younger but you must be at least 17 to solo and obtain a pilot’s license. In addition you must…
- Pass a physical and vision assessment.
- Pass an aeronautical written test
- Receive flight training and a logbook endorsement from a certified flight ground instructor
- A person who applies for a private pilot certificate must receive and log ground and flight training from an authorized instructor on the areas of operation that apply to the aircraft category and class rating sought.
- A person who applies for a private pilot certificate with an airplane category and single-engine class rating must log at least 40 hours of flight time that includes at least 20 hours of flight training from an authorized instructor and 10 hours of solo flight training. This also includes Cross Country flying which by definition is a flight from one point to another of 50 nautical miles or more in distance.
Because Monmouth Airport sits just outside of crowded NY area airspace designations, it is one of the most relaxed and safe environments you will find in the NY area to pursue your dream of learning to fly. We’ve taught every conceivable type, size, and age of person to fly over the last 20 years, and you better believe we can teach you too!
Visit http://eaglesviewaviation.com for more information on flight school operations and scheduling.