Tired of takeoff and landing delays? We have the answer.
With the demand for air travel higher than ever before and more people taking to the skies for business or leisure, airports are suffering from serious congestion – and that means significant takeoff and landing delays, especially in busy airspace.
Fortunately, there is a solution. Monmouth Jet Center in New Jersey is outside of high-traffic Class B airspace, just over one hour from downtown Manhattan by car. Specifically designed to meet the needs of private aircraft owners, part 135 operators and corporate flight operators, this airport has the following exceptional amenities:
- A 24-hour, well-appointed waiting area for clients
- Client and operator concierge services
- On-site restaurant as well as snacks and light refreshments
- High-speed internet
- Executive limousine and taxi services
- Helicopter landing facilities
- Crew lounge
- Catering services
- Lavatory servicing
- De-icing services
- On-field aircraft maintenance services and repair services from qualified aircraft mechanics
- The longest private runway in the country at 7,300 feet
- LED-based airport lighting and rotating beacon on 24 hours a day
- Competitively priced Jet-A and AvGas fuel as well as fuel purchase incentive programs
Airplane hangar space available now
Aircraft are a significant investment and storing your aircraft safely is essential to protecting it from the elements and reducing repair and maintenance costs – and that’s why Monmouth Executive Airport is prioritizing hangar space in New Jersey. With custom built hangars, common-use hangars, t-hangars and larger aircraft hangars with attached office space available now at rates competitive with those offered at Teterboro, Morristown Airport and other regional jet centers, we offer convenience, expert services and low stress airspace for private and charter companies.
For more information about Monmouth Jet Center or airplane hangars in New Jersey, please contact us or visit our website at http://monmouthjetcenter.com/ today.