Why Monmouth Jet Center?
The focus at Monmouth Executive Airport these days is on being a world class jet center and airfield. If you haven’t checked out Monmouth lately, you need to take another look.
What Makes a Great Jetport?
- Monmouth Executive Airport has the longest private runway in the country! At over 7300 feet long, our main runway can handle almost all classes of non-commercial jets.
- Our secondary runway is over 3500 feet long, perfect for small aircraft of all types.
- We are 5 minutes from the Garden State Parkway. (Exit 98)
- We are less than 10 minutes from Jersey Shore Points and approximately an hour drive from NY, Philadelphia, and Atlantic City.
- Helicopter service to NYC gets you there in 20 minutes.
- KBLM is just a few miles outside of New York area “Class B” airspace and 1 mile outside of “Mode C ” making arrivals and departures effortless..
- Landing and takeoff delays are all but non-existent at Monmouth.
- We have hangar space available now, including T-hangars for your single or twin engine aircraft.
- We have LAND. Ample space to build a home hangar with office space, and conduct your base of operations.
Monmouth Executive Airport (KBLM) and Monmouth Jet Center (MJC) are committed to meeting your airport needs in the Northeast. Please contact us today to learn more about our aviation services and newly-upgraded airport amenities. We want to be your airport of choice!
MONMOUTH EXECUTIVE AIRPORT (KBLM) AND MONMOUTH JET CENTER (MJC) ARE COMMITTED TO MEETING YOUR AIRPORT NEEDS IN THE NORTHEAST. WE WANT TO BE YOUR AIRPORT OF CHOICE!
GIVE US A CALL TODAY: 732-751-0044