Accommodating Charter Flights at Monmouth Jet Center
3 May 2015 Around the Airport Charter Flights
Whether flying for business or pleasure, charter companies design their rates and services to be as accommodating as possible – making charter jet flights a popular choice for clients flying with children and even pets. Here is some helpful advice on what to expect from your aviation partners:
When planning on traveling with children on a charter jet:
- Inform the charter jet company: This allows the company the opportunity to ensure that your children’s needs are individually catered for and accommodated. This can include food preferences, games and entertainment, as well as facilities and extras for babies.
- Accommodate your routine: Charter jet companies aim to make your trip as enjoyable and comfortable as possible, so staff will work with you to help your children keep to your preferred routine. This includes providing comfortable reclining seats and divan seating for naps.
- Your luggage: Traveling with children often means extra luggage, such as strollers or cribs, need to be accommodated. Your private jet company can assist you with this and ensure there is sufficient space onboard to meet your needs.
When planning on traveling with pets on a charter jet:
- Your pet’s needs: Charter jet companies know how important your pets are to you, so they will work with you to ensure their needs are met, from seating them inside the cabin, rather than in cargo, to food preferences at meal times and other luxuries.
- Safety first: Your pet’s safety is as important as your own, so your charter company may specify that certain safety measures are adhered to. This may include having your pet on a leash at certain times, having a safety harness or a carrier for smaller pets. These rules will differ from company to company, so be sure to enquire.
- International travel: Pets are welcome on international as well as national flights but will need to have the relevant documentation and vaccinations in order to enter your destination country.
If you are considering flying out of New Jersey, Monmouth Executive Airport offers everything business and private travellers may need. For charter companies, we offer high quality, competitively priced rates, fuel and hangar space in New Jersey, we offer you and your clients an exceptional flying experience. For more information, please visit us today!