The Monmouth Executive Airport Difference
Ask any traveling executive and they will tell you that the convenience of landing your private jet near New York City is quickly overshadowed by the exasperation of sitting on the tarmac for an hour or more waiting to take off.
And finding hangar space for your Jet at NY area airports is near impossible and expensive to boot.
Monmouth Jet Center provides affordable hangar space and fuel services at a jet center within 1 hour and 15 minutes of downtown New York City, Philadelphia, or Atlantic City. And there is never a wait in our airspace. For pilots, understand that we are a few miles outside of Class B airspace and 1 mile outside of “Mode C” making for effortless arrivals and departures.
But perhaps what our pilots love most of all is our 7300+ ft runway that makes takeoffs and landings safer and stress free. That’s longer than the longest runway at LaGuardia International!
Monmouth Executive Airport came under new ownership in December 2013 and our focus is making our airport the preferred alternative to overcrowded NY area airports. If you are responsible for a corporate jet or charter company and are looking for a new home for your base of operations, you owe it to yourself to call Monmouth.
Monmouth Jet Center: Fly Into The Future With Us.
Why Pilots Love Monmouth Executive Airport:
- Two runway’s including the longest private runway in the country, 7371′ x 85‘. Secondary runway 3512′ x 53′. Handling most private jets, piston aircraft and helicopters.
- Uncongested Airspace – One mile outside of NY area class B airspace and 1 mile outside of mode C airspace.
- Never a wait to take off or land makes for happy clients.
- Open for 24/7 Operation. All night runway and taxiway lighting.
- Upgraded aircraft de-icing (Type 1 and Type 4 fluids)
- Full ground-support services, including GPU, lav service
- Competitively priced Jet A and Avgas available on-field under a unique covered fueling canopy. Self-serve option allows pilots to save even more money.
Why Part 135 Operators Love Monmouth Executive Airport:
- Your indoor hangar space is available NOW, and its less costly overall than having your 30 million dollar investment sitting out in the rain on the tarmac at Teterboro. T-hangars with office space are available now at rates that are less than Teterboro or Morristown.
- Room to build. Our Airport is nothing if not spacious. Under new ownership since December 2013, the airport is offering aggressive opportunities to companies wishing to base operations here. There are prime areas for hangar construction and long term construction and leasing deals available. We want to be your airport of choice.
- Fuel Prices – Our prices are among the most competitive in the Tri-state area. Both Jet A and Avgas available 24/7.
- Full Service FBO provides the kinds of services and amenities that other private airports are not able to provide. Monmouth goes the extra mile for its customers and if you call us we are willing to help with whatever you need.
MONMOUTH EXECUTIVE AIRPORT (KBLM) AND MONMOUTH JET CENTER (MJC) ARE COMMITTED TO MEETING YOUR AIRPORT NEEDS IN THE NORTHEAST. WE WANT TO BE YOUR AIRPORT OF CHOICE!
GIVE US A CALL: 732-751-0044