Do you love to travel? Are you nearing your retirement years? Exciting getaways aren’t only for younger people – traveling later in life can be hugely rewarding, and whether you’ve already been bitten by the travel bug or you’re still thinking about your ideal destination, there are many benefits of seeing the world during your golden years.
Here are our top five reasons to look forward to traveling later in life:
- Traveling keeps you active. When you retire you no longer have the hustle and bustle of your daily routine, so you may find yourself much more sedentary than before. Staying physically and mentally active is incredibly important, especially as we age, and travel is a great way to keep your mind and your body active.
- You have more disposable income. Traveling on a shoe-string budget might be fun when you’re 20, but let’s face it, it’s nice to be comfortable! After working and saving for decades you’re finally in a position to indulge in a luxury hotel, or a faraway destination.
- Overcome your fears and get out of your comfort zone. No one wants to look back and say “I wish I would have…” so now is your chance! Maybe you’ve always wanted to learn how to scuba dive, or perhaps you want to try ziplining in Costa Rica. Whatever it is, you won’t regret it.
- Traveling together strengthens relationships. Whether it’s a friend, a spouse, or a child, grab a travel buddy and book your trip. Exploring the world together will deepen your bond and give you memories to cherish forever.
- Traveling makes you more confident. And a little extra confidence is something we could all use! Once you’ve conquered an international trip, you’ll understand that you can do anything you set your mind to.
Enjoy your travels with Monmouth Jet Center
Whether you’re setting off on an international adventure or enjoying a quick weekend getaway, Monmouth Jet Center will happily welcome you. When you use Monmouth Airport you’ll avoid crowded terminals and long security lines, and we know you’ll enjoy our comfortable passenger lounges full of amenities.
For more information about using Monmouth Jet Center, or if you have any questions, please contact our team today or visit our website at: https://monmouthjetcenter.com/
The Jersey Shore is the perfect summer vacation destination. With the cold winter days finally behind us, we’re all eager to get some sun, feel the sand between our toes, and go for a refreshing dip in the ocean. Rather than fly commercial and deal with long security lines, and unavoidable delays, why not hire a private plane and use Monmouth Executive Airport instead? Just a short 30-minute drive from the beautiful Jersey Shore, Monmouth Airport is conveniently located near the New Jersey coastline and we’re beyond ready to welcome you for your summer getaway.
Why use Monmouth Executive Airport?
- It’s faster than a commercial airport. It’s no secret that summer is a popular time to travel, and anyone who’s flown through a commercial airport in the summer knows how miserable it can be. It takes ages to get through security, especially now with enhanced COVID-19 protocols and restrictions. And we all know there are even delays after boarding when your plane is already on the runway. At smaller executive airports like Monmouth, you won’t have to deal with any of these annoyances.
- It’s convenient, especially if you live on the coast. Coastal fliers frequently use smaller, executive airports because they’re more convenient and you’re able to land much closer to your destination. Monmouth Executive Airport is only a 30-minute drive from the Jersey Shore, so you can start your summer vacation very shortly after landing!
- We have on-site aircraft hangars and maintenance. Whether you have your own private plane or choose to hire one for your vacation, at Monmouth Airport we have available hangar space and a team of on-site aircraft mechanics who will keep your plane in top working condition. Commercial airports often have waiting lists for their hangars – yet another benefit of using executive airports.
Get your summer started with Monmouth Airport
Whether you live nearby, a few states away, or all the way down the coastline, Monmouth Airport is the convenient choice to get your summer vacation started in style. After landing at our airport you’ll be at the Jersey Shore in a mere 30 minutes. When you fly with us you won’t encounter long lines, nor will you spend hours waiting around at your gate, and you can be assured that your aircraft will be safely stored and properly maintained while you’re soaking up some sun.
For more information about Monmouth Executive Airport, or if you have any questions, please contact our team today. Discover why so many people choose to use Monmouth Airport for their summer vacations to the Jersey Shore.