3 reasons to invest in hangar space in NJ this New Year
It’s the beginning of 2017 and this means it’s the perfect time to take advantage of our new opportunities and invest in hangar space for your aircraft. Find out why from Monmouth Executive Airport and Jetport.
- New investment opportunities: The New Year is a great time for businesses and individuals to create new opportunities and make positive changes – and that goes for private airports as well as everyone else. At Monmouth Airport, we’re opening significant acreage for development, including the building and leasing of aircraft hangar space – some of which is already available.
- Better variety of options: Finding hangar space is no longer a matter of taking what you can get, when you can get it. Thanks to our new development strategy, private owners and charter companies can utilize hangar space in a way that suits them – all at a competitive rate and available immediately. With hangar space for rent or purchase, as well as a range of t-hangars, communal hangar space and hangars with attached office space, you have different options at your fingertips. In addition, we’re offering the opportunity to also develop custom hangar space that is built according to your exact specifications.
- Save money: An aircraft is a significant cost and simply using a tie down and letting it face the harsh elements head on is not maximizing your investment. Not only can your aircraft be damaged by freezing temperatures, wind, storms, sunshine and hail, outdoor aircraft also suffer from more frequent repair and maintenance issues. They usually have to be moved off-site or into a working hangar to get necessary repairs done, while housed aircraft can be worked on in all weather conditions easily and conveniently.
Affordable hangars in New Jersey and expert FBO services at Monmouth Airport
With the longest private runway in the country at over 7300 feet in addition to our spacious hangars, we ensure that we can handle almost any class of non-commercial jet with ease. We also offer:
- On-site jet and aircraft maintenance and repair services.
- 24-hour fuel availability, including AVgas and Jet-A fuel at highly competitive rates.
- 24-hour LED-based airport lighting and rotating beacon.
- 24- hour lavatory servicing, de-icing services and GPU (Ground Power Units).
- Airplane hangar space available immediately at affordable rates for helicopters, prop planes and multi-engine Gulfstream jets.
For more information about Monmouth Executive Airport in New Jersey, please contact us or visit our website at https://monmouthjetcenter.com/ today.