6 reasons why pilots love Monmouth Executive Airport
If you’re one of New Jersey’s aircraft owners, part 135 operators or corporate flight operators, then you need to get to know Monmouth Executive Airport. Here’s why:
- We have the longest private runway in the country: At over 7,300 feet, we can comfortably accommodate almost any non-commercial jet, making hair-raising take-offs and landings on shorter runways a thing of the past.
- We’re located in Class B airspace: Crowded airspace is stressful for any pilot, no matter how experienced they are. In addition to the extra risk, pilots and passengers have to deal with lengthy take-off and landing delays as well as more complicated flight paths.
- All of our FBO services run 24 hours a day, 7 days a week: Some private airports limit their FBO services to certain schedules – not us. With crew and passenger lounges, executive limousine and travel services, concierge services, catering, de-icing and lavatory servicing (and much more) operating as and when you need them, all your crew and guest needs are met throughout your stay.
- We’re centrally located: Monmouth Jet Center is surprisingly convenient in terms of its location to the central hubs of New York and Philadelphia. Just over an hour’s drive or 20-minute helicopter ride from the center of Manhattan, and just 5 minutes from the Garden State Parkway, it provides quick and easy links for pilots, crew and passengers alike.
- Competitively priced fuel: Priced at better rates than Teterboro and Morristown, we offer both AVGas and Jet-A at great rates. In addition to fuel incentive programs, we also offer volume fuel discounts and self-service rates that offer additional savings.
- We have airplane hangar space available now!: Protecting your investment is key whether you’re a private pilot or an operator – and the best way to do it is to keep your jet out of the elements. With custom built hangars, common-use hangars, t-hangars and larger aircraft hangars with attached office space for rent or build, qw can meet your specific needs exactly.
Monmouth Executive Airport in NJ – Where great service is our priority
At Monmouth Executive Airport, we’ve made service our differentiator. From a wide range of world-class FBO services to custom-built airplane hangar space and more, we set ourselves apart from the hassle and crowds of our competitors.
For more information about Monmouth Jet Center or aircraft hangars in New Jersey, please contact us or visit our website at https://monmouthjetcenter.com/ today.