Why Smaller Airports are Better for A Private Jet Charter
When it comes to private air travel, the luxury and convenience of the jets and aircraft are an understandable priority – but there’s another important factor that has significant impact on the quality of the service and flight experience: the airport itself. A recent article in the New York Times revealed that leisure and business travelers are increasingly prioritizing smaller, private airports over big commercial ones. The team at Monmouth Executive Airport looks at why this is.
- Shorter wait times: International commercial airports process a huge volume of travelers each and every day, with Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport leading the way in the USA with a massive 104 million passengers a year. While this is impressive, it does mean that there’s far more traffic to deal with both on the roads to the airport and in airports themselves. Private airports by comparison are located in quieter, low-traffic areas and handle far fewer passengers, so are able to offer a more peaceful, stress-free experience along with individual attention from staff.
- Less security hassle: Security at large commercial airports has become understandably strict over the last couple of decades, with security checks becoming more invasive and time-consuming. In contrast, flying from a private airport means skipping security checks entirely – all you have to do is arrive at the airport and board your aircraft after a quick standard confirmation of your identity.
- Easy airport transfers and exclusive services: The services at private airports is designed to complement the exclusive services offered by charter companies, so you can expect efficient airport transfer services and parking for your vehicle (no more frustration of packed multi-story lots), helicopter transfer services to get you into the city, and complimentary FBO services in a comfortable, well-appointed lounge if you need to wait for any reason.
Fly from Monmouth Executive Airport in NJ for a World-Class Travel Experience
With the longest private runway in the country at over 7300 feet and luxurious amenities, we ensure that we can handle almost any class of non-commercial jet with ease. We also offer:
- On-site jet and aircraft maintenance and repair services.
- 24-hour fuel availability, including AVgas and Jet-A fuel at highly competitive rates.
- 24-hour LED-based airport lighting and rotating beacon.
- 24- hour lavatory servicing, de-icing services and GPU (Ground Power Units).
- Airplane hangar space available immediately at affordable rates for helicopters, prop planes and multi-engine Gulfstream jets. We offer hangar space in NJ for rent or for sale, custom hangar space and attached office space if needed.
For more information about Monmouth Executive Airport in New Jersey, please contact us or visit our website today at https://monmouthjetcenter.com/