New Year is all about new opportunities, and the aviation industry has a lot to offer. Here are some insights into inspirational aviation careers from Monmouth Executive Airport that offer prestige, great benefits and excitement, for your inspiration.
- Cabin Crew: Members of the cabin crew have a demanding position that requires a strong sense of responsibility, a cool head under pressure, and the ability to keep a smile on their face – at all times. In addition to ensuring that clients and guests have a comfortable flight, cabin crew are also involved in safety procedures. You also get to travel around the country or around the world, so it’s a great choice for anyone with a sense of adventure!
- Aircraft Maintenance Crew: An integral part of the aviation industry, these specialists focus on the machinery of the aircraft itself, performing repairs and routine maintenance to ensure a safe flight.
- Airline Operations Agents: This is a role that is ideal for people with strong administrative experience and organizational skills, as it’s all about tracking the number of passengers, their luggage and how it is stowed, and the aircraft’s fuel.
- Flight Dispatcher: Dispatchers share the responsibility of the safety of the flight with the airline captain, and work from the operations office. Their job is to evaluate flight data, weather data, and more to determine if a flight should proceed or not.
- Aviation Meteorologist: Weather has a huge impact on the air travel industry, and it is up to aviation meteorologists to evaluate weather data, make accurate weather forecasts across the flight path at all altitudes, and provide this information to flight dispatchers and pilots. This information will determine flight paths and if a flight will be cancelled or grounded.
- Flight Instructor: Instructors are responsible for training new pilots as well as keeping current pilots up-to-date with new training programs. They are often senior pilots and have experience flying a range of aircraft, from small training aircraft to huge liners.
- Pilot: Pilots have a range of career options open to them that are accessible through different training programs and certifications, from becoming a flight instructor or private jet pilot, to working towards becoming a captain of a major international airliner.
Learn to fly at one of the top flight schools in NJ!
If you have set your sights on becoming a pilot, Monmouth Airport’s flight school in NJ is the place to be. Start training in the new year and you’ll soon be on your way to a sky-high career!
We have our own FAA certified A&P/IA on premises and our location outside of the crowded New York area airspace designations means that you get to experience clear, uncrowded skies as you learn to fly.
For more information about flying lessons and how to learn to fly, please visit our website at https://monmouthjetcenter.com/ or contact us today.