What Food Can I Have on a Private Jet Charter?
Private jet charters are a preferred method of travel for many reasons, like convenience, flexibility, security, and privacy, just to name a few. If you’re planning to charter a private jet, you may also be wondering what range of food will be available on the plane. Especially, if it’s a long-haul flight during which you’ll be eating several meals.
Food options on private jet charters are plentiful:
- Just like every other element of your flight, the food and drink on a private jet charter can be customized to your every need.
- You have the option of creating your own menu or leaving it to the charter company. For busy international travelers, they often don’t have time to think about what food they want to eat during their flight. If you’re too busy to create your own menu, or if you’d rather leave it up to the charter company, you’re still guaranteed a range of fresh, delicious options while on board.
- Nearly all food allergies and dietary requirements can be accommodated. From vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free, keto, paleo, and more, a private jet charter can accommodate your dietary requirements. If you or any other passengers have any food allergies, we recommend providing the charter company with a list ahead of time to ensure they can comply.
- Will you be celebrating in the sky? Perhaps a birthday or an anniversary? Let your charter company know of any special occasions so they can have some champagne ready for you when you board!
- Most private jets also have a self-service area where you can help yourself to water, assorted teas and coffees, and other drinks. There are usually small snack bars too, for smaller bites and finger foods. If there are certain items you want stocked in the self-service bar, let the charter company know ahead of time so they can have it ready for you.
Executive airport amenities at Monmouth Jet Center
Many people prefer using smaller executive airports instead of larger commercial airports for private jet charters. The waiting list for hangar space at commercial airports is often very long, while smaller airports like Monmouth Executive Airport have custom hangar space ready for you to use today! Many executive airports also have on-site aircraft maintenance teams who ensure your aircraft is kept in top condition and ready to fly when you are.
To learn more about Monmouth Executive Airport, including questions about custom hangar space and aircraft maintenance, please contact our team today. Discover why so many people in New Jersey choose Monmouth Airport as their preferred executive airport.